Information Technology Officer1
- Company: Pathfinder International
- Deadline: Friday 5th August 2011
- Location: Mombasa
Pathfinder International is an international non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting high quality comprehensive reproductive health services in Kenya. Pathfinder International is the lead partner of APHIAplus project in Zone 2, Nairobi and Coast provinces.
We are currently seeking highly talented and hard-working individuals to join our team in coast.
Reporting to the Finance Management Specialist the IT officer will provide computer/network support to the coast office and provide help desk and technical support to all local users, interface with headquarters’ technical staff and assist with longer-term upgrade.
The role will assist with projects automation, integration and improvements to ensure efficient use of IT resources and perform preventative & routine maintenance on IT Hardware such as network equipment, computers & servers and phone system.
S/he will train end-users on new hardware and software applications where necessary and provide hardware repair and support and ensure daily backups of the system.
- First degree in computing and/or Information Technology;
- Minimum 3 year’s hands on experience in Microsoft windows 2003 and 2008 server installations, configurations and active directory
- At least three years’ experience in administration of Microsoft Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007, BrightStor ARCserve Backup System for backups
- Ability to offer help desk support to users in the office and remote users in field offices
- Working experience of LAN/WAN/VSAT/Wireless technologies, Cisco Switches & Routers, Juniper Netscreen Firewall, VPN, DNS,DHCP, HP Proliant Servers etc.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, support, and implement technical solutions at all levels especially the desktop, laptops and Smartphones
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should send their CV and cover letter detailing current and expected salary and include daytime telephone contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 5th August 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and are available to start immediately are encouraged to apply.
Pathfinder International is an equal opportunity employer
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Monday 10th March 2014 5:51am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Monday 10th March 2014 5:51am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 5:51am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Monday 10th March 2014 5:51am