- Company: Tradehalls International
- Deadline: Friday 12th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Tradehalls International is an upcoming company that deals among other things with web design and development. We are currently seeking designers of great ability who are willing to grow with us.
Required Qualifications and Competencies for the applicant:
A degree or Diploma in ICT or any field + solid experience in web design and development.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to use Drupal CMS (Essential Requirement)
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Basic or full knowledge of PHP & SQL
- Database (MYSQL) knowledge
- Good communication skills
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
- High levels of confidentiality
- Able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Joomla and wordpress will be an added advantage
How to apply
Send your CV and one page application letter explaining why you think you fit this job description to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred).
You can alternatively send your application by post to the following address:
Tradehalls International Ltd,
P.O Box 22597 -00100,
Deadline for all applications is on 12th August, 2011. No application will be accepted after this date. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am