Manager, User Support Services1
- Company: Kenya Polytechnic University College
- Deadline: Friday 12th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
The appointee will be responsible to the KT Director for the coordination of the provision of computing support services to the academic, administrative and related functions of the College. Applicants should be Kenya citizens and have a relevant Degree from a recognized university. In Addition they should have the necessary and demonstrable experience, preferably in an academic or government institution. They should also possess good customer care and communication skills and be results-oriented.
MANAGER, USER SUPPORT SERVICES (INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT, ICT INTEGRATION) – GRADE XIII (AD/OO11/11)
How to apply
Applicants should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by a similar number of certified copies of certificates and C. Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, current designation, salary and benefits. Candidates applying for teaching positions should indicate details of research activities and publications and the journals in which they appear. They should also give names; current designations and addresses of three 3 referees whom they should request to forward their reports directly to the College Principal.
The REFERENCE NUMBERS of posts applied for should be clearly quoted on the envelopes and if the applicant’s cover letters and addressed to:
The Kenya Polytechnic University College.
P. O. Box 52428 – 00200. City Square, NAIR081.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm