Web Developer/ Web Master1
- Company: Kenya Polytechnic University College
- Deadline: Friday 12th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
The appointee will be responsible to the ICT Director for the design and maintenance of the College website, ensuring its correctness, completeness, and timeliness of information on the site. Applicants should be Kenya citizens and have a relevant Degree from a recognized university. In addition they should have the necessary and demonstrable experience in web design and maintenance, preferably in an academic or government institution. They should also possess good customer care and communication skills and be results-oriented.
WEB DEVELOPER/WEB MASTER (XI) (AD/OO12111)
How to apply
Applicants should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by a similar number of certified copies of certificates and C. Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, current designation, salary and benefits. Candidates applying for teaching positions should indicate details of research activities and publications and the journals in which they appear. They should also give names; current designations and addresses of three 3 referees whom they should request to forward their reports directly to the College Principal.
The REFERENCE NUMBERS of posts applied for should be clearly quoted on the envelopes and if the applicant’s cover letters and addressed to:
The Kenya Polytechnic University College.
P. O. Box 52428 – 00200. City Square, NAIR081.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 12TH AUGUST 2011
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm