- Company: St. Andrew’s School, Turi
- Deadline: Monday 1st August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
IAPS/SHMIS, Christian, Boarding, 500 Pupils (5—18)
See UK Independent Schools Yearbook and www.standrewsturi.com
A school with the Christian faith at its heart
Required for September 2011
Whole School (5-18)
Commitment to the Christian nature of the School and to boarding school life essential. Sports, music, drama and second subject expertise welcomed. Students from 25 countries. A school with fantastic facilities situated in an impressive 300 acre estate.
How to apply
Details available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications by 1st of August 2011 at the latest.
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that we cannot reply personally to all candidates.
If your application is successful, we will contact you within two weeks.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm