- Company: St. Andrew’s School, Turi
- Deadline: Monday 1st August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
IAPS/SHMIS, Christian, Boarding, 500 Pupils (5—18)
See UK Independent Schools Yearbook and www.standrewsturi.com
A school with the Christian faith at its heart
Required for September 2011
Whole School (5-18)
Commitment to the Christian nature of the School and to boarding school life essential. Sports, music, drama and second subject expertise welcomed. Students from 25 countries. A school with fantastic facilities situated in an impressive 300 acre estate.
How to apply
Details available from email@example.com.
Applications by 1st of August 2011 at the latest.
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that we cannot reply personally to all candidates.
If your application is successful, we will contact you within two weeks.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:03am
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:03am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:03am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 6:03am