Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer2
- Company: Cellulant
- Deadline: Saturday 30th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Cellulant is a mobile commerce company that manages, delivers and bills for digital content and commerce services actualized over telecom networks. Cellulant launched services in 2003. We have dominant market positions in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria. We currently have market start-up activities on-going in Zambia, Mauritius, UK, Ghana, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Sudan & Ethiopia. We expect to be in 20-25 countries in Africa by 2012. Cellulant exploits the use of open source technologies with commercial support such as (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Php, Java, e.t.c) some systems are also built on Windows using Visual C++, C#. All systems are developed and maintained internally.
Validate developed software against specifications; develop test plans and processes, run unit and end to end Quality assurance tests on developed or acquired systems. Document and manage release and change processes. Build automated test systems.
- Basic Linux (any)
- Scripting (Php, Perl, ASP)
- Coding (java, C, C++)
- DB (MySql, Oracle, MS-SQL, postgres, Sybase)
- Testing Methodologies (black box, white box, regression testing, load/stress tests, security)
- Testing tools (Junit, phpunit, jmeter, Cruise-Control, SilkTest)
- Documentation skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates please Email; CV and cover letter indicating interested positions, with the appropriate Subject to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Recruitment period ends 30th July 2011, or when all positions are taken.
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm