Manager, Access Network Construction1
- Company: Wananchi Group
- Deadline: Friday 29th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Wananchi Group is the first Triple Play operator in Kenya and on the African continent, offering Cable & Satellite TV, high speed Broadband Internet and Telephony, under the brand name Zuku. As we continue to expand our network, we are constantly seeking qualified individuals who have the talent, passion and desire to be part of a great team.
MANAGER – ACCESS NETWORK CONSTRUCTION Ref: TECH1003/7/2011
In charge of the Access Network Construction Section which is responsible for the internal and external teams involved in the construction of the last mile infrastructure that connects customers to our main network.
- Develop construction schedules for the access network build to meet company targets
- Manage 3rd party contractors involved in access network construction
- Budgeting for access network construction and incorporation into department budget
- Ensure that the construction standards are being met
- Provide regular feedback to the design and related teams for continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree in one of these areas: Telecommunications, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Building Economics
- 7 years relevant work experience, 3 of which should have been in a leadership position
- Relevant industry qualification or certification from a recognized organization
- Experience of managing network implementation teams
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical drawings
- Excellent co-ordination, decision making, problem solving, report writing and communication skills
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates send their application and CV not later than 29th July 2011. Kindly include the relevant Reference for the position you are applying for in the subject of your email (e.g. GRAD1001/7/2011) as you send to firstname.lastname@example.org Hard copy applications are strongly discouraged. Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive compensation to the right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm