Manager, Access Network Construction1
- Company: Wananchi Group
- Deadline: Friday 29th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Wananchi Group is the first Triple Play operator in Kenya and on the African continent, offering Cable & Satellite TV, high speed Broadband Internet and Telephony, under the brand name Zuku. As we continue to expand our network, we are constantly seeking qualified individuals who have the talent, passion and desire to be part of a great team.
MANAGER – ACCESS NETWORK CONSTRUCTION Ref: TECH1003/7/2011
In charge of the Access Network Construction Section which is responsible for the internal and external teams involved in the construction of the last mile infrastructure that connects customers to our main network.
- Develop construction schedules for the access network build to meet company targets
- Manage 3rd party contractors involved in access network construction
- Budgeting for access network construction and incorporation into department budget
- Ensure that the construction standards are being met
- Provide regular feedback to the design and related teams for continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree in one of these areas: Telecommunications, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Building Economics
- 7 years relevant work experience, 3 of which should have been in a leadership position
- Relevant industry qualification or certification from a recognized organization
- Experience of managing network implementation teams
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical drawings
- Excellent co-ordination, decision making, problem solving, report writing and communication skills
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates send their application and CV not later than 29th July 2011. Kindly include the relevant Reference for the position you are applying for in the subject of your email (e.g. GRAD1001/7/2011) as you send to email@example.com Hard copy applications are strongly discouraged. Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive compensation to the right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm