Manager, Information Technology1
- Company: Wananchi Group
- Deadline: Friday 29th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Wananchi Group is the first Triple Play operator in Kenya and on the African continent, offering Cable & Satellite TV, high speed Broadband Internet and Telephony, under the brand name Zuku. As we continue to expand our network, we are constantly seeking qualified individuals who have the talent, passion and desire to be part of a great team.
MANAGER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Ref: TECH1002/7/2011
In charge of the Section responsible for design, implementation, management, support and maintenance of all the companies IT infrastructure and services including the end user hardware and software, enterprise IT infrastructure and services as well as IT security.
- Design, implementation, management, support and maintenance of all the companies IT infrastructure and services to meet the companies objectives and requirements
- Provision of efficient and effective end user support to ensure high staff productivity and maximum value from IT investments
- Development and enforcement of the company’s information security management policies including Authentication, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Content Filtering and other related functions.
- Liaising with end users and other stakeholders to ensure that customer and business requirements are adequately captured and incorporated into IT systems
- Bachelors’ degree in one of these areas: Information Technology or related field, Telecommunications, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- 7 years relevant work experience, 3 of which should have been in a leadership position
- Relevant industry qualification or certification from a recognized organization
- Experience in managing and supporting highly complex and large IT environments
- Excellent co-ordination, decision making, problem solving, report writing and communication skills
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates send their application and CV not later than 29th July 2011. Kindly include the relevant Reference for the position you are applying for in the subject of your email (e.g. GRAD1001/7/2011) as you send to email@example.com Hard copy applications are strongly discouraged. Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive compensation to the right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm