Information and Communication Technology Officer1
- Company: National Cohesion and Integration Commission
- Deadline: Thursday 11th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Reporting to the Senior Administrative Officer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing appropriate Database for the Commission.
- Overseeing installation of computer systems.
- Providing support to the departments with regard to IT needs, including Email.
- Validation and certification of ICT equipment.
- Updating website.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from a recognized university.
- Have worked for a minimum of three (3) years in ICT profession and demonstrated competence in a busy environment.
- Have additional qualifications such as Oracle Certification, Cisco or any other.
How to apply
Applications attaching CVs and copies of testimonials and certificates must reach the undersigned by 11th August 2011.
Commission Secretary / CEO
National Cohesion and Integration Commission
Delta House, 4th Floor Waiyaki Way
P.O. Box 7055 – 00100 Nairobi
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm