Data Entry Clerk1
- Company: University of Nairobi
- Deadline: Friday 29th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Applications are invited for the following position:
DATA ENTRY CLERK GRADE A/B, DIRECTOR’S OFFICE, STUDENTS’ WELFARE AUTHORITY AD/7/310/11 1 POST – (SWA)
Applicants should be holders of a KCSE C or its equivalent qualification. They must also possess a Diploma in Systems Analysis or equivalent. They must have at least three (3) years relevant experience in a hospitality environment particularly in an institution of higher learning. Those who have a Certificate in Office Management will have an added advantage. The successful candidate will be expected to manage, organize and keep track of data and documentation in a busy office. Please note that the appointment is on a three (3) year contract term renewable on mutual agreement.
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in. Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. CLOSING DATE: Friday, 29th July 2011.
How to apply
Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
- R&T – The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
- CAE – The Principal, College of Architecture& Engineering, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- CEES – The Principal, College of Education & External Studies, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- CHS – The Principal, College of Health Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- CAVS – The Principal, College of Agriculture& Veterinary Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- SWA – The Director, Students’ Welfare Authority, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Friday 7th March 2014 11:00am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Friday 7th March 2014 11:00am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Friday 7th March 2014 11:00am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Friday 7th March 2014 11:00am