Deputy Manager, Information Communication Technology1
- Company: Women Enterprise Fund in Nairobi
- Deadline: Friday 5th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Women Enterprise Fund is a Semi Autonomous Government Agency under the Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Development. The Fund was established under the Government Financial Management (Women Enterprise Fund) Regulations gazetted on 3rd August 2007 and is a flagship project under the social pillar in Vision 2030. The Fund’s mission is “… to mobilize resources and offer access to affordable credit and business support services to women entrepreneurs”, our vision is “… to socially empower Kenyan women entrepreneurs for economic development”. The Fund’s mandates are: provision of credit, capacity building of women borrowers, facilitation of local and international marketing, support linkages of women enterprises with big businesses and facilitation of development of infrastructure like markets, business incubators etc to support women businesses.
Due to growth, the organization now seeks to recruit dynamic and energetic Kenyans of unquestionable integrity who are passionate and committed to the cause of women empowerment and gender equality to fill the following positions.
V/No: 1/2011 DEPUTY MANAGER, INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (1 POST)
Reporting to the Chief Executive/Director, the Deputy Manager, Information Communication Technology will be responsible for:
- Formulation, implementation and coordination of ICT policies, strategies and programmes in the Fund
- Keeping up to date with emerging information communication technological trends
- Monitoring and evaluating ICT programmes and policies
- Ensuring timely implementation of ICT standards in line with the needs of the Fund and effective maintenance of ICT systems
- Preparing ICT status reports and ensuring professional standards and guidelines are adhered to
- Guiding and developing staff
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics with a bias in computer science from a recognized university
- Masters degree in Computer Science or any other Information Communication Technology related discipline from a recognized institution
- Served satisfactorily in a comparable position in a reputable organization for at least four years
- Qualifications in database management e.g SQL server, MCSE, web design & management
- Demonstrated a high level of professional competence and outstanding management qualities in computerised information systems
The Fund will offer competitive market rate salary package
How to apply
Those fulfilling the requirements for the above positions should submit their applications together with a detailed C.V and relevant testimonials quoting the position applied for on the face of the envelope to the address below so as to reach us on or before 5th of August 2011.
The Chief Executive Officer
Women Enterprise Fund
P.O. Box 17126 – 00100 NAIROBI.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing prior to, during and/or after the interviews will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women Enterprise Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Sunday 9th March 2014 1:40am
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Sunday 9th March 2014 1:40am
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 1:40am
- BLACKBERRY FEBRUARY MEETUP... Sunday 9th March 2014 1:40am