Senior Information Communication Technology Officer1
- Company: Women Enterprise Fund in Nairobi
- Deadline: Friday 5th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Women Enterprise Fund is a Semi Autonomous Government Agency under the Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Development. The Fund was established under the Government Financial Management (Women Enterprise Fund) Regulations gazetted on 3rd August 2007 and is a flagship project under the social pillar in Vision 2030. The Fund’s mission is “… to mobilize resources and offer access to affordable credit and business support services to women entrepreneurs”, our vision is “… to socially empower Kenyan women entrepreneurs for economic development”. The Fund’s mandates are: provision of credit, capacity building of women borrowers, facilitation of local and international marketing, support linkages of women enterprises with big businesses and facilitation of development of infrastructure like markets, business incubators etc to support women businesses.
Due to growth, the organization now seeks to recruit dynamic and energetic Kenyans of unquestionable integrity who are passionate and committed to the cause of women empowerment and gender equality to fill the following positions.
V/No: 10/2011 SENIOR INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (1 POST)
The Senior ICT officer will report to Deputy Manager, Information Communication Technology. Key responsibilities will be:
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications
- Assisting in the implementation of the computer systems and providing user support including training users
- Performing technical, systems and user documentation
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics with a bias in computer science from a recognized University/institution
- Served in a reputable organization for at least four years in a related field
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and result
- Experience in mobile banking is an added advantage
The Fund will offer competitive market rate salary package
How to apply
Those fulfilling the requirements for the above positions should submit their applications together with a detailed C.V and relevant testimonials quoting the position applied for on the face of the envelope to the address below so as to reach us on or before 5th of August 2011.
The Chief Executive Officer
Women Enterprise Fund
P.O. Box 17126 – 00100 NAIROBI.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing prior to, during and/or after the interviews will lead to automatic disqualification. Women Enterprise Fund is an equal opportunity employer.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am