- Company: Incotech Africa
- Deadline: Monday 1st August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for a vibrant web design professional who can handle design innovations, implementations, and long-term strategies and projects for maximum business exposure. He/She should be distinctively creative – engaging in rich mix of conventional and contemporary ideas that seamlessly integrate with business image, market trends demographics, and current business climates. We require a Gregarious, expressive and diligent; expert in inspiring others to build ideas, refine concepts, and connect in a spirit of consensus and imagination.
START: August 2011
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems i.e Joomla, Drupal e.t.c
- Able to manage multiple corporate websites.
- Graphic design and programming.
- Good at Research and Evaluation.
- Able to code for Cross-Browser Functionality solutions.
- Good at Multimedia Web Interactivity.
- Good at Html, XHtml, Css, dreamweaver and any other web-programming softwares.
Relevant qualification in any ICT, Web or computer technology fields with bias in Web Design and SEO.
How to apply
Kindly send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Enclose your expected remuneration package.
INCOTECH AFRICA CONSULTANTS (K) LTD
P. O BOX 867, 00300
TEL: +254(0) 724730833 / +254(0) 735170106
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am