- Company: Kenyatta University
- Deadline: Friday 22nd July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Kenyatta University wishes to recruit qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following vacant positions:
ICT TECHNICIANS – GRADE C/D
DIRECTORATE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
Applicants must be holders of a Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent and at least two (2) years working experience in a busyICT environment. Those with an ICT diploma and three (3) years experience in networking and PC support will also be considered.
Terms of Service:
Terms of service for teaching posts of Lecturers and above are on permanent and pensionable basis and include membership to a pension scheme, a generous medical scheme, housing allowance and commuting allowance. Other posts will be on performance based two (2) year renewable contract plus gratuity at the end of the contract, a generous medical scheme, housing allowance and commuting allowance.
How to apply
Applicants should give full details of educational and professional qualifications, work experience, present post and salary, telephone number and e-mail address and enclose copies of certificates and testimonials giving the names and addresses of three referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write immediately and directly to the address below.
The last day of receiving applications and letters from referees is on Friday 22nd July, 2011
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P.O. Box 43844 -00100
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am