Data Entry Clerk1
- Company: Kenyatta University
- Deadline: Friday 22nd July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Kenyatta University wishes to recruit qualified and dedicated staff to fill the following vacant position:
DATA ENTRY CLERK – GRADE III/IV
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Applicants must be holders of KCE Division IV or KCSE mean Grade D (plain) and above. They must have a Certificate in Computer Applications, Data Entry or Management or their equivalent. In addition the applicant must:
- Have at least three (3) years of relevant working experience.
- Be computer literate.
Terms of Service:
Terms of service for teaching posts of Lecturers and above are on permanent and pensionable basis and include membership to a pension scheme, a generous medical scheme, housing allowance and commuting allowance. Other posts will be on performance based two (2) year renewable contract plus gratuity at the end of the contract, a generous medical scheme, housing allowance and commuting allowance.
How to apply
Applicants should give full details of educational and professional qualifications, work experience, present post and salary, telephone number and e-mail address and enclose copies of certificates and testimonials giving the names and addresses of three referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write immediately and directly to the address below.
The last day of receiving applications and letters from referees is on Friday 22nd July, 2011
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration)
P.O. Box 43844 -00100
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am