- Company: Well Told Story
- Deadline: Friday 12th August 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Are you creative, inspiring, ambitious & hungry to work in a cutting-edge, award-winning organisation? If so, today could be your lucky day. Well Told Story is looking for a new member to join its dynamic team. We hope to find an exceptional individual to take on the role of Social Researcher. A Social Researcher plans, designs and manages social research projects. They collect and analyse information, using a variety of computer software packages to organise the data, which will be used to shape new and existing Well Told Story productions.
This position is open to graduates of all disciplines and is an entry-level position. Previous work experience in a relevant field is useful but not necessary.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ambition, charisma, confidence and bucket loads of personality
- High levels of numeracy
- Confidence in using information technology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Organisational ability, including time-management skills
How to apply
Interested? Then email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- A graph or chart that tells us more about you, your interests, personality, skills etc. The more creative the better.
- A covering letter explaining why you want the job & why you are suitable.
- Your CV
Only complete applications will be considered. We look forward to hearing from you. Closing date: 12th August.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 8:16pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 8:16pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 8:16pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 8:16pm