OAIT Service Support Manager1
- Company: Samsung
- Deadline: Monday 25th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2010 consolidated sales of US$135.8 billion. Employing approximately 190,500 people in 206 offices across 68 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, semiconductor chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
JOB REF: OAIT Service Support Manager (OAIT_SVC_07_2011)
Reporting to the Head of Service, the job holder will be responsible for managing all OAIT after sales service operations and performance processes, guarantying consistent high quality of sales service.
- Management of all OAIT Authorised Service Centers (ASC’s) and customer escalations to the SVC team; Formulate and execute OAIT ASC’s footprint growth and enhance technical skills;
- Ensuring ASC’s adhere to OAIT SLA’s and Consumer Protection Act (CPA) standards;
- Responsible for the continually improvement of the overall OAIT ASC experience, e.g. Services clinics/tours, drive process improvements etc;
- Responsible for ensuring that all OAIT ASC’s employees are trained as per the OAIT portfolio for the region covered;
- Monitors and adjusts OAIT after sales operations to ensure efficiency and policy adherence for all aspects of the Service business;
- Provide market intelligence reports with regards to trends, benchmarking, competitor comparison and ASC’s measurements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT/Computer Science from a reputable institution;
- Minimum 5 years experience in OAIT products/solutions/after sales service environment;
- Minimum 3 years experience in OAIT after sales management;
- Sound knowledge of the ASC’s operating environment.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered your application must be received by 25th July 2011. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm