Digital Content & Solutions Specialist1
- Company: Samsung
- Deadline: Monday 25th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2010 consolidated sales of US$135.8 billion. Employing approximately 190,500 people in 206 offices across 68 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, semiconductor chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.
JOB REF: Digital Content & Solutions Specialist (DC&SS_HHP_07_2011)
Reporting to the HHP Product Marketing Manager, the job holder will be responsible for creating compelling, integrated digital content and solutions that disrupt traditional thinking of Samsung Hand-Held Products (HHP) through collaboration with mobile application partners, Corporate Marketing and Account Managers.
- Collaborate with other content & solutions developers/ Program/Project managers/OS vendors (Google)/Tech blogger communities to develop world class HHP content & solutions;
- Manage both bought (Online marketing, SEO, SMO) and earned media (FB, Tweeter, blogs) from a strategic perspective;
- Understand digital channels and touch-points, and their role in managing consumer relationships, Integrate use of digital media into thematic HHP campaigns;
- Efficient management of the content & solutions eco system; manage relationships with content & solutions developers/Project managers/OS vendors (Google)/Tech blogger communities; management of all localisation, content and solutions projects and other internal projects; and actively participate in content & solutions initiatives;
- Prepare, setup, conduct and facilitate developer/end-user workshops, document and present findings to both Management and developers/ Program/Project managers/OS vendors (Google)/Tech blogger communities;
- Utilise insight and end-user findings data to create compelling commercial content and solutions, that best respond/create consumer needs and Samsung’s HHP portfolio.
- Tech Savvy and a regular member of social/Tech Blogger communities;
- Experience with a range of Web Analytics, SEO and Optimization platforms;
- Exposure on web/graphic design, flash and other design programs;
- Some technical and development skills/the ability to learn mobile OS such as Badaa/Android;
- Experience in interactive agency/Mobile Network Operator /Information Technology Company will be an added advantage.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com. To be considered your application must be received by 25th July 2011. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am