Enterprise Propositions Manager, Government & Community Solutions1
- Company: Safaricom
- Deadline: Wednesday 13th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Business Development department within Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
ENTERPRISE PROPOSITIONS MANAGER – GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Business Development, the job holder will develop and deliver the sector propositions roadmap and revenue targets for the Government & Community Solutions products portfolio.
- Create and manage winning partnerships with key stakeholders including Technology and service vendors, commercial partners and internal support teams to create and deliver end-to-end innovation value chains for enterprise customers
- Achieve the revenue target set for the propositions portfolio through innovation (new products, product enhancements, new/improved processes, roadmap delivery)
- Ensure high levels of quality and customer experience in launched products through documented, simple, and well tested sales, provisioning and support processes
- Project Management of the development / enhancement of products and services through the approved gate processes and using approved project management methodology
- Stays updated on relevant industry, technology and market trends and combine this with a needs analysis at prospective customers and market segments to identify winning propositions that deliver to the customer needs and business unit objectives of customer satisfaction, revenue and retention.
- Review of existing products performance to identify requirements for enhancements, retirement or replacement
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university;
- 2 years experience in a related/similar role;
- Experience in ICT projects management;
- Experience in public sector workings and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Certification by a recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below by Wednesday, 13th July 2011.
The Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition,
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm