Network Operations Supervisor1
- Company: Nation Media Group
- Deadline: Friday 15th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Nation Media Group is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa and has operations in print, electronics and digital media and attracts unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. We enable our people grow and nurture their full potential because they are our most important asset. We now seek to recruit self motivated and qualified candidates for the following position;
NETWORK OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR Job Ref: HR-07-11
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Monitoring of Corporate Network Elements and ensure continuous operations
- Administration, Provisioning, Operation and Maintenance of Corporate Network Elements
- To continuously generate and review reports regarding Network Status, Congestion and utilization trends.
- Coordinate with third party Voice and Data Operators on interconnection issues
- Perform regular Network Backups
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electrical, IT/Computer Engineering or related area.
- CCNP Certification. CCNA Voice or CCNP Voice will be added advantage
- Experience in the Operation and Maintenance of Wireless, Wired and IP Networks
- Must be skilled in Predictive and Preventive Maintenance of Telcom equipment, Traffic Statistics interpretation, IP, IP Transmission Systems and TDM protocols
- Experience with Interpretation, Protocol Analyser, DSL and LAN Testers.
- Possess People Management and People Supervisory Skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications and detailed CVs online at: http://careers.nationmedia.com before July 15, 2011.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm