Medical Records Manager1
- Company: Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
- Deadline: Monday 18th July 2011
- Location: Kisumu
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities in East Africa which include: clinics, Aga Khan Hospital Mombasa, Aga Khan Hospital Dar es salaam and Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi. It provides medical care to the population of western Kenya region and works with leading clinicians in the country in the management of complex cases.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 accreditation and is moving towards new standards of clinical quality improvement and patient safety.
- The successful candidate will ensure that patients records are kept secure according to the hospital policy, compile patients charts, case histories and Physician’s reports as required. She /He will manage and lead the Medical Records team in discharging essential duties of data entry, coding and indexing among others.
- Diploma or above in Medical Records Information Technology.
- Minimum three years working experience in a busy health care facility.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in working with Hospital Management Information System will be an added advantage.
- Excellent PR and communication skills both in English and Kiswahili are essential.
How to apply
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees should be forwarded by 18th July, 2011 to:
The Human Resource Manager
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
P. O. Box 530-40100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am