Information Technology Officer1
- Company: Danish Refugee Council
- Deadline: Wednesday 20th July 2011
- Location: Nairobi
The Danish Refugee Council has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa region since 1997. The DRC Kenya Program seeks to fill the position above:
Provide technical support and be the main point of contact for IT related issues in the Dadaab Office
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Degree in IT or related field from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years experience working in an IT support environment
- Experience of working with networked computing systems/windows TCP/IT networking experience
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft operating system and office suite
- High level of hardware trouble shooting experience
- Quick in learning new systems
- Demonstrate a customer-focused, motivated and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, and fluent in spoken English and Kiswahili
Please note that all the above positions are on a 5-month contract with possibility of extension.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to submit their applications which should include a 1-page cover letter clearly stating their qualifications and an updated CV. Applications to be sent to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject heading.
Deadline for receiving applications is Wednesday, July 20th, 2011.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm