Software Developer Intern2
- Company: Olivine Technology
- Deadline: Friday 17th June 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Olivine Technology ltd is an ICT company, founded in 2009. We design, develop, and customize software solutions that meet the needs of SMEs operating in developing countires. We also provide management consulting services on information system design and implementation.
We would like to recruit 2 individuals (preferably 1st or 2nd year students) for a 3 months software development internship. Successful applicants are required to correctly answer any of the following:
In a programming language of your choice:
1. Write a function that takes as its input an array of size n and returns 0 if the array contains all the values from 1 through n, otherwise the function returns 1.
- A. If the input array is [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] return 0 Since the array has five elements and all the numbers from 1 to 5 are present.
- B. If the input array is [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 18] return 1 Since the array has six elements and all the numbers from 1 to 6
- are NOT present (6 is missing)
2. Write a function that takes two arrays of integers and returns 0 if every integer in the first array is in the second array and every integer in the second array is in the first array. Otherwise returns 1.
- A. First Array : [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] Second Array : [2, 5, 1, 3, 4] return 0 Since every integer in the first array is in the second array and every integer in the second array is in the first.
- B. First Array : [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] Second Array : [2, 5, 5, 3, 4] return 1 Since every number in the first array is NOT in the second array (1 is missing).
(simply paste the code into the e-mail).
How to apply
Kindly, email your answer to email@example.com on or before 17th July mid-night.
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am