Social Media Account Manager1
- Company: Brand2D
- Deadline: Friday 29th August 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Brand Design Development (Brand2D) is looking for a creative, vibrant & energetic Social media Account Manager to join the awesome team.
The Accounts Manager is responsible for managing clients’ social media accounts. The position will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
1. Strategy Implementation
- Plan and execute strategies aimed at influencing customer behavior across new media channels, analyzing client-initiated conversations and advising on appropriate marketing
- Execute social media campaigns, ensure customer acquisition and support monetization across the company’s portfolio
- Create content calendars, artwork and schedules
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, public relations and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
2. Social Media
- Monitor and analyse social media trends and their impact on the clients’ brand.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop commercial opportunities.
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
- Oversee brand monitoring.- Lead in media buying and reports.
3. Project Management
- Develop budget allocation for clients’ social media, digital initiatives and on-line media activities.
- Liaise and oversee the activities of other agencies outsourced to support Brand2D in execution of clients deliverables.
- Manage & execute Client Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives including giving client project updates, presentation and project briefs (weekly or as required).
- Develop and present client project reports including progress reports for the clients’ campaigns.
- Facilitate inter-and intra-team partnerships.
- Provide insights into continuous improvement of process, tools and people.- Manage documentation for all client project as required.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in marketing, public relations, communications or similar;
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience; preferably account management experience;
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software;
- Familiarity with on-line marketing best practices.
Skills and competencies
- Project management skills.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and organize work.
-Problem-Solving skills and ability to convey sensitive issues or deal with customers.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Passionate about all things digital, open to change, collaborative, creative idea maker, smart and intellectually curious.
How to apply
Send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before the 29th of August.
Successfully short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview by September 1st.
The position will initially be on a 3-month probation period with pay, and a permanent position for the same will be availed thereafter upon a successfully valuation.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm