Social Media Platform Co-ordinator2
- Company: Brand2D
- Deadline: Friday 22nd August 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Brand Design Development (Brand2D) is looking for a creative, vibrant and energetic Social media Platform Co-ordinator to join the awesome team.
The Platform Co-ordinator is responsible for managing clients’ social media platforms.
The position will oversee Social Media campaigns executions which include but are not limited to: content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
1. Social Media Platform
- Liaise with Account managers on a project by project social media platforms execution.
- Work together with the account managers on periodic content calendar creation aligning with the digital strategy on focus.
- Carry out day to day content posting & conversation engagement of the various social platforms.
- Ensure the social platforms layout is always up to date with the current communication on the pages.- Ensure all active tabs & external apps within the social platforms are functioning & inactive ones are disabled.
2. Social Media Monitoring
- Monitor real time & daily social media trends across social platforms.
- Provide prompt response to consumer queries & interaction.
- Carry out daily social listening around the platforms managed with regards to sentiments, feedback, queries etc.
- Monitor competition on-line platform performances.
- Regulate communication on on-line platforms with regards to spamming, vulgar content etc.
- Generate periodic reports on the performance of the social media platforms communication as well as that of competitor brands.- Escalate on-line issues to the account manager when need arises.
A) Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in marketing, public relations, communications or similar;
- At least 6 months to one year of social media marketing experience; preferably account management experience;
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software;
- Familiarity with on-line marketing best practices.
B) Skills and competencies
- Moderate-level of account management skills.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and organize work.
- Problem-Solving skills and ability to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
-Passionate about all things digital, open to change, collaborative, creative idea maker, smart and intellectually curious.
How to apply
Send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com before the 22nd of August
Successfully short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview by August 25th. The position will initially be on a 3-month probation period with pay, and a permanent position for the same will be availed thereafter upon a successfully valuation.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm