Enterprise IT Support1
- Company: Copia Global
- Deadline: Monday 8th September 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Copia (K) Ltd. seeks a talented, entrepreneurial individual to join our growing company in an IT support and development role. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced entrepreneurial team on a project key to the continued success of the business.
The position will support IT staff in customizing and managing the enterprise information system. You will liaise with the various business departments to ensure that their needs are reflected by the IT system.
Experience developing, customizing and supporting Python applications. Specific use of the OpenERP platform is a substantial advantage.
Prefered knowledge of integrating mobile applications with enterprise information systems.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree with evidence of good performance.
Flexible and creative problem solver.
Driven by intellectual challenge and fast pace.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Email your CV, and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the post to Crispin@copiaglobal.com
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am