Enterprise IT Support1
- Company: Copia Global
- Deadline: Monday 8th September 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Copia (K) Ltd. seeks a talented, entrepreneurial individual to join our growing company in an IT support and development role. You will have the opportunity to join an experienced entrepreneurial team on a project key to the continued success of the business.
The position will support IT staff in customizing and managing the enterprise information system. You will liaise with the various business departments to ensure that their needs are reflected by the IT system.
Experience developing, customizing and supporting Python applications. Specific use of the OpenERP platform is a substantial advantage.
Prefered knowledge of integrating mobile applications with enterprise information systems.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree with evidence of good performance.
Flexible and creative problem solver.
Driven by intellectual challenge and fast pace.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Email your CV, and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the post to Crispin@copiaglobal.com
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm