- Company: Regulus
- Deadline: Monday 15th September 2014
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for a talented and creative web developer to join a growing web development consultancy that works with some of the region's leading businesses: shopping malls, retailers and engineering firms.
You will work on a range of projects including e-commerce platforms, business-to-business portals and a number of innovative internal projects.
We are recruiting to grow the capability of our agency and you will receive extensive mentoring and training on modern web development practices. We will also support your professional development in other ways, such as sending you to relevant regional conferences and hack days.
You will have:
- excellent written English;
- experience with Git (or another distributed SCM);
- and demonstrable knowledge of a modern web framework, such as Django, Symfony or Rails.
You will get:
- Starting salary of Ksh 40,000/month to 100,000/month, negotiable based on experience;
- Full time employment;
- 21 days holiday a year;
How to apply
Send your application to email@example.com . Your application must include a CV and links to your public developer profiles (e.g., Github/Bitbucket/Stackoverflow).
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm