- Company: Regulus
- Deadline: Monday 15th September 2014
- Location: Nairobi
We are looking for a talented and creative web developer to join a growing web development consultancy that works with some of the region's leading businesses: shopping malls, retailers and engineering firms.
You will work on a range of projects including e-commerce platforms, business-to-business portals and a number of innovative internal projects.
We are recruiting to grow the capability of our agency and you will receive extensive mentoring and training on modern web development practices. We will also support your professional development in other ways, such as sending you to relevant regional conferences and hack days.
You will have:
- excellent written English;
- experience with Git (or another distributed SCM);
- and demonstrable knowledge of a modern web framework, such as Django, Symfony or Rails.
You will get:
- Starting salary of Ksh 40,000/month to 100,000/month, negotiable based on experience;
- Full time employment;
- 21 days holiday a year;
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your application must include a CV and links to your public developer profiles (e.g., Github/Bitbucket/Stackoverflow).
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm