PHP web Developer1
- Company: Cloud Connections Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 6th August 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Cloud Connections plans to recruit a web developer for an internship period of 3 months with a possibility of permanent contract depending on perfomance.
Should have good knowledge of PHP frameworks, the developer will use MVC frameworks like Laravel or code-igniter to develop web applications.
Should have excellent front-end development skills. Should have worked with bootstrap, ajax, Jquery, CSS3 and HTML5
Should work with minimal supervion on flexi hours.
Should be a fast learner, highly focused individual and a high achiever in school work.
Should be ambitious and dedicated.
Should have excellent written English.
Should have exsisting web projects
Required Skills and Experience:
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Laravel or Codeingniter(or any other PHP framework)
Below 25 years of age
· Intern will have a 25,000 - 30,000 Per Month Salary
· Flexible working hours(you can still be in school or other employment)
How to apply
To apply, please send web project references and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2014. Provide reference on online projects you have worked on/working on. Note we will only contact eligible candidates for interviews.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm