Dashboard Designer [Klipfolio]1
- Company: Infospective
- Deadline: Friday 13th June 2014
- Location: Nairobi
We are setting up information dashboards for health workforce planning for County Health Management teams and the Ministry of Health. We have done an 'information needs assessment', and we have documented what information should be displayed and the type of visualizations needed.
We are thinking to use an off-the-shelve solution, probably Klipfolio. We are open to looking into other alternatives, including Google Charts etc. Low cost, user friendliness both for frontend and backend are key. The user interface must be intuitive and beautiful. The dashbaord will be dynamic. The backend (data storage) may change over time.
We are looking for someone experienced in the above - preference given to solid experience with Klipfolio - who will primarily provide technical support and mentoring for the in-house team.
The Level of effort will be low.
How to apply
Please send an email to joel.lehmann at gmail.com
Rather an in a CV, we are interested in online work samples and client references. You do not necessarily need to reside in Kenya.
You may ask questions and/or share thoughts and ideas in your email.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm