- Company: Ona
- Deadline: Monday 30th June 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Ona is a social enterprise that builds the data infrastructure to drive change and help address some of the world’s greatest challenges.
We're looking for technical managers who want to build foundational data
systems that drive change.
Our team has worked on projects that record the social infrastructure of entire countries, tally the winners of national elections, and reduce infant mortality. We build software that solves real problems and you will too.
You should be;
Motivated to complete projects in a fast-paced environment, and will get things done quickly, and efficiently regardless of obstacles
Able to prioritize dozens of high value tasks simultaneously, in an environment where priorities are constantly changing. You should also be able to stay organized in this environment.
Self starting and motivated to move ahead without direct instruction on every step of a project.
Able to take big, sometimes nebulous tasks, break them down into the right sequence and deliver on the goal of the project.
Still love to code, always willing to jump in and help, willing to get your hands dirty.
Flexible and willing to travel.
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com:
Note describing why you are interested in working at Ona.
Examples of your work. Link to your GitHub page, projects you've completed, or your website.
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm