- Company: Flametree systems Engineering ltd
- Deadline: Friday 4th July 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Flametree Systems Engineering Ltd is a pioneer in solutions for decentralized government, agriculture and environment management. We need a colleague to strengthen our GIS team. Here are the key requirements for the job:
1. Be familiar with GIS software ESRI ARC and QGIS.
2. Processing digital imagery and GIS information layers with image processing software ERDAS Imagine, ARcGIS, GRASS and ENVI.
3. Participate in building GIS projects with effective analysis and symbology features.
4. Travel in field survey activities.
5. Help out in Google Earth API/tools and GIS Web-services including KML files, WMS, WFS, ARC IMS.
6. Operate GIS equipment, e.g. computer hardware, plotter/printer, GPS locators.Be a good team player
How to apply
Please send you detailed CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. With no attachments.
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm