- Company: Synergy Informatics ltd
- Deadline: Monday 26th May 2014
- Location: Nairobi
The role will involve Designing, developing, documenting and testing web
applications to agreed standards and specifications.You
will work in a team with specialized programmers all of whom are engaged in
application development and improvement of existing applications.
Designing, developing, documenting and testing web sites and applications
Leading web development work required by major projects
Collaborating with the development team to develop and create responsive, innovative and highly accessible web applications.
Identifying and resolving technical problems during and after implementation
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
· Strong skills in Java, OOP PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL
· Experience with PHP and Java Frameworks.
· Ability to create responsive designs
· Previous experience in web apps design and development
· Strong organization, communication, people and problem-solving skills.
· A proactive approach and an ability to work independently and/or lead and coordinate team activities
· Willing to work hard and learn and meet tight schedules
· Ability to apply programming knowledge to multiple tasks
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Web Developer with experience of working in an Agile environment.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm