- Company: R&R Ltd
- Deadline: Monday 5th May 2014
- Location: Nairobi
KES 100,000 - KES 150,000
R&R is a dynamic company on the cutting edge of technical innovation. Our core business is the management of loyalty and incentive programs but we are also becoming more involved in the payments industry on both the issuing and acquiring sides.
We are looking to recruit a technical lead that will oversee technical projects and who is highly proficient in web and mobile technologies.
The successful candidate will have (among others) the following responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver software solutions that are efficient and look great!
- Manage and promote relationships with key stakeholders; including clients; 3rd-party vendors and other groups within the organisation.
- Ensure business solutions are 'fit for purpose'.
- Be responsible for product maintenance and management.
- Remain abreast of technology and provide technology thought leadership, which is embodied in the IT strategy and architecture.
- Assist the in building a culture of high performance, pro-activity, business co-operation, continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Manage and provide leadership to other team members.
- Train and develop team member capability to improve skills and performance.
- Work with the Finance dept, to determine, track and manage IT budgets.
How to apply
Drop your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm