Information Technology Intern1
- Company: Africa Point
- Deadline: Wednesday 22nd June 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Africa Point is an online travel agent that does business through http://www.africapoint.com/ - a multi-service travel portal specializing in Africa travel services including hotel, flights, rental cars, safari and tour bookings for various destinations in Africa including Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Ethiopia, Uganda, Seychelles, Mauritius, Botswana, Namibia, and Egypt.
Being a pioneering online travel agent in the region, Africa Point endeavors to aim for growth, taking advantage of experience and a leading role in the online African travel market.
The Company is offering a 3 month Information Technology Internship . This is an an unpaid internship with travel expenses being catered for and it is an opportunity to work as part of the Online Marketing / Information Technology teams , learning from the teams and gaining industry experience while working on extremely exciting assignments.
Recently Graduated Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree student in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good planning, co-ordination and execution skills;
- Excellent analytical and research skills, and particularly good with research work on the Internet.
- Must be creative, self motivated, and able to move at a fast past environment.
- Deep passion for Social Media is a MUST
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 22nd June 2011.
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am