Web Administration Support – Short-term1
- Company: One Acre Fund
- Deadline: Monday 21st April 2014
- Location: Nairobi
One Acre Fund, an agricultural-focused social enterprise with an office in Nairobi is looking for one short-term support staff to help with content population for its internet. The short-term (~10 hours) work will pay on an hourly basis, and will involve pulling information from spreadsheets and loading information into our internet.
It requires someone who can: 1. Manage a few tasks very effectively and efficiently 2. Has fluency working on the web, 3. Basic experience with some Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word); and 4. Has used or uses social media (the look and feel of the intranet is pretty similar to some social media outlets). I would of course spend a few hours training the person on the exact tasks, and then just follow up with them and work with them directly as the tasks are being completed. There may be some follow-on work over the next 2-3 months.
How to apply
Please email Ben Harms at email@example.com with your resume and a brief note on your availability and experience executing relevant work.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am