- Company: Fern
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th April 2014
- Location: Nairobi
One graphic designer is needed to create a mockup of a playful, magazine-style book.
This book has been endorsed by Vision 2030 for distribution around Kenya, and will create a high-profile addition to the portfolio of the right designer.
This is a full-time unpaid internship position for a beginning designer. It will start immediately and will take approximately one month, with possibility of extension for several months. If you are a student, part-time is an option.
Work can be done virtually from your own home or office, but periodic visits to the office in Parklands or Westlands will be required (travel expenses will be reimbursed).
We are particularly interested in a designer with an excellent artistic eye who loves to create beautiful, classy layouts.
Due to the nature of the book (promoting female entrepreneurism), females are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Go to www.fernfoundation.com to the "tender" page. There you will find the photos and content to design into a dummy spread, as well as all other application information, including the email address where you can submit your spread.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm