Global Partnerships Reporting Manager1
- Company: d.light
- Deadline: Sunday 20th April 2014
- Location: Nairobi
1. Monitoring and Reporting
· Work with Global Partnerships colleagues to develop performance management strategy and corresponding guidelines for grant-funded initiatives.
· Work with functional and regional teams (Finance, Sales & Marketing) to establish standardized monitoring and reporting processes, systems, and tools for grant-funded initiatives.
· Develop project-specific monitoring & reporting plans, including during proposal development.
· Train relevant personnel in regional offices on the above.
· Support regional implementation teams in use of monitoring and reporting systems, tools, etc to enable timely and accurate reporting to donors
· Develop marketing and communication materials highlighting results of d.light’s Global Partnerships initiatives – eg grants, partnerships, projects etc.
· During field visits, develop case studies (photos and copy) related to grants, partnerships, projects, and social impact, for use by Global Partnerships team (including in donor reports), d.light as a whole, and strategic partners.
· Participate in social media communication channels as required.
3. Business Development
· Support Director in identifying global grant opportunities.
· Support team in drafting and writing high quality grant proposals, including monitoring and reporting component (strategy & budget)
We are seeking talented professionals from anywhere in the world who are passionate about d.light's mission. You should have at least a bachelor’s degree (graduate degree preferred) and a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in a related field. You should be committed full-time to your responsibilities. The ideal candidate will also thrive in a fast-paced, innovative work environment; have experience working in a multicultural team; be bilingual or multi-lingual; and enjoy new cultures and environments. Key requirements include:
· Excellent writing and presentation skills
· 3-5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation for NGOs, donors, foundation and/or government institutions, ideally including USAID and/or DFID.
· Additionally, proven track record in some combination of proposal development, budgeting, strategic planning, communications, and donor compliance.
· Able to multitask and manage many projects simultaneously
· Energetic, flexible, and able to work in an international start-up team across 3 continents
· Interested in working for a fast- moving, growing social enterprise.
How to apply
Please submit an English resume to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm