Google Apps Integration Specialist1
- Company: Intellisoftplus Solutions
- Deadline: Saturday 29th March 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Intellisoftplus is seeking vibrant and innovative individuals to join its team;
We've helped over 1000 employees in many organizations to "go Google." As masters of cloud computing, our team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of "the cloud" and work smarter through Google Apps. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support - all with our strong philosophy of innovation and customer service. The Company is accelerating its growth and that's why we need you.
- Validates technical recommendations against customer requirements and prepare statements of work (SOW)
- Implementation and integration of Google Solutions. Includes implementing, migrating and integration of Google apps services to other 3rd party applications.
- Build custom applications that integrate to Google Apps gmail, calendar, drive and sites services using Apps Script, Python, Ruby on Rails or any other relevant programming language.
- Provide technical & integration support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Enterprise and Educations sales teams with understanding customer requirements.
- Provides input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components.
- Respond to and support customer questions or objections on technical and integration issues or difficulties.
- Application development on Python, Java or Ruby on rails
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Google products, APIs and the underlying technologies and disseminate this knowledge to the other engineers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
- Gain technical skills and expertise in Intellisoftplus products, services, and implementation methodology and Google applications and platform.
- Responsible for both Technical, integration and customer support activities.
- Establish the appropriate customer deployment, support systems and structures.
- Further and improve on business processes for the technical & integration department.
- Partner with the Intellisoftplus sales team to drive new services revenue.
- Must have the ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical & integration issues.
- Ability to connect with customers to become a trusted technical and integration advisor.
- Work with Enterprise Sales / Account Executive Team to develop customer demonstrations and prototypes.
- Support 'proof of concept' installations to help customers evaluate Intellisoftplus capabilities.
- Responsible for all implementation, deployment, integration and support activities of google solutions to the customer.
- Diploma holders, Undergraduate students, or IT degree holders with the skills below can apply.
- Technical experience with computer software, including the installation and configuration of desktop and browser software.
- Ability to identify complex problems and collect information for troubleshooting purposes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Highly self-motivated and independent
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience in examining, investigating and solving dynamic problems with ability to think "out-of-the-box” and develop creative solutions.
- Hands-on experience implementing, troubleshooting and supporting web technologies including HTTP
- Outstanding problem solving skills, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to keep ahead of rapid changes in enterprise and software development technologies.
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Sites, Docs, Video, Postini)
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of Google's product technology and implementation.
How to apply
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com before closing date of 29th March 2014.
We shall only contact those we shortlist.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm