Sr. Platform Engineer (Ruby on Rails)1
- Company: CloudFactory Kenya Ltd.
- Deadline: Wednesday 30th April 2014
- Location: Nairobi
CloudFactory is more than just the hottest tech startup - we are working to connect one million people in the developing world to basic computer work and raise them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. All of this happens as our technology platform breaks large projects into small computer tasks which are then performed by our distributed global workforce. Providing our clients from around the world with accurate results requires software engineers, data scientists, business leaders and a host of other brilliant people to come together at our office in Nairobi, Kenya and Kathmandu, Nepal. That is why we need you - the best and brightest in Kenya! If you are passionate about changing the world with technology as much as we are, come join us in our effort to transform Kenya and other developing nations.
Life is short, come build things that matter!
POSITION NAME: Sr. Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 7 years in a similar role
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As a senior platform engineer, you will be a key member of the scrum team. Your most important goal is to drive the entire team towards successful sprint by completing and helping others complete each user story in the sprint backlog. This requires you to be technology evangelist and motivate others to use cutting-edge technology to solve hard problems in projects.
· Strong logical skills and ability to learn new skills quickly.
· Ability to work independently and lead a team of junior developers.
· Proficiency in Ruby on Rails.
How to apply
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am