Support Engineer 1
- Company: SawaSawa.com Ltd
- Deadline: Friday 25th April 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Are you fascinated with all things Servers? We are looking for an individual with an interest in Server Support and Management.
An exciting and dynamic role, that involves a lot of learning and growth.
Key requirements include:
Must have worked in an ISP/ Hosting Company
Knowledge of setting up/ configuring/ managing Mail Servers (PostFix/ Courier/ Cyrus/ DoveCot)
Knowledge of setting up/ configuring/managing of Apache and Nginx Set up/ Configuring and management of Network Attached Storage (NAS/SAN)
Knowledge of Router Configuration Domain Registration Knowledge and Management (DNS/SPF/MX Management)
Knowledge of Automated Hosting Environments (C-Panel/ Plesck)
Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, Xen)
Most importantly, must have good and commendable people/ client management skills
Must be ready to start immediately
How to apply
If you feel like you need the challenge and you fit the above description, drop us a 2 page PDF CV, stating experience and key competencies to email@example.com.
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am