Support Engineer 1
- Company: SawaSawa.com Ltd
- Deadline: Friday 25th April 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Are you fascinated with all things Servers? We are looking for an individual with an interest in Server Support and Management.
An exciting and dynamic role, that involves a lot of learning and growth.
Key requirements include:
Must have worked in an ISP/ Hosting Company
Knowledge of setting up/ configuring/ managing Mail Servers (PostFix/ Courier/ Cyrus/ DoveCot)
Knowledge of setting up/ configuring/managing of Apache and Nginx Set up/ Configuring and management of Network Attached Storage (NAS/SAN)
Knowledge of Router Configuration Domain Registration Knowledge and Management (DNS/SPF/MX Management)
Knowledge of Automated Hosting Environments (C-Panel/ Plesck)
Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, Xen)
Most importantly, must have good and commendable people/ client management skills
Must be ready to start immediately
How to apply
If you feel like you need the challenge and you fit the above description, drop us a 2 page PDF CV, stating experience and key competencies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm