Website Development Intern1
- Company: Farwell Consultants Limited
- Deadline: Monday 31st March 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Website Development Intern
Are you looking for an internship opportunity in website development? Farwell Consultants is currently looking for interns interested in developing their skills in web development.
Their day to day activities will involve:-
· Working on website development projects
· Undertaking website maintenance activities
Minimum Technical Skills
Interested candidates should have the following skills:-
· Basic programming experience
· Must have understanding of SEO
· Web hosting and Email support
What you will gain
· Experience on how to create websites from scratch
· Experience working with multiple experiences
· Hands on experience working with the latest, web technologies, SDE’s and Hardware
· An opportunity to work on projects for leading Organizations, looks good on your CV
· An exciting opportunity to work in a highly dynamic organization with experienced staff
· An understanding of the Farwell way.
· 1st consideration when Farwell is hiring.
· E-commerce and mobile-commerce experience.
What we require from you
· The afore mentioned technical skills
· Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
· Creativity and flexibility
· Passion in development
How to apply
Send CV to email@example.com
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm