- Company: Farwell Consultants Limited
- Deadline: Thursday 20th March 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Software Development Position
Duties and responsibilities
1. Develop solutions
2. Actively contribute to all v design work
3. Technical Pre Sales Support
4. Provide timelines & high level technical designs for Proposals
5. Develop project plans for development activities
6. Operations Management
7. Fault Resolution
8. Tech Support to Account Management
9. Track & Monitor Faults
10. Track & Monitor Website availability
11. Track & Monitor Website SEO
1. Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems from an accredited college or university
2. Experience in developing web based software solutions
3. Good understanding of the software development cycle
4. Ability to understand clients requirements and documentation
Minimum Technical Skills
- Advanced HTML & PHP knowledge. Other programming languages such as JSP and ASP.NET will be an added advantage.
- Database design and management. Experience working with MYSQL & MSSQL.
- Knowledge in CMS such as JOOMLA, DRUPAL & WORDPRESS. Theme development and plugin customization.
- MVC Frameworks such as YII, ZEND, CODEIGNITER or any other standard framework.
- Advanced skills in CSS, CSS3 Animations added advantage.
- Knowledge in third party payment gateway integration such as PESAPAL/PAYPAL would be an added advantage.
- Must have understanding of SEO
- Web hosting and Email support.
How to apply
Send application letter and CV to email@example.com. Also provide a portfolio of the projects you have worked on.
For any further clarifications please call us on 0734223388.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm