Asst Asst. Manager – Software Development 1
- Company: Allied Resource Partners Ltd
- Deadline: Wednesday 5th March 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Essential Job Duties:
· Complete knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle
· Manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure each project remains on schedule and on budget.
· Skills in understanding Client requirements and documentation.
· Good hand in Database designing and management
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Recognized degree in Computer Science or Information Systems from an accredited college or university, or
- Specialized courses in general information technology or relevant information technology disciplines
- Five-Seven years’ experience as Software Development on Microsoft Platform
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Development (Preferred)
- Knowledge on CTI environment
- Able to work overtime to support activities as necessary
- Extensive work experience in information technology or relevant equivalent experience in other information systems and technology disciplines
- Must demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
- Linux and/or Unix platform experience a plus
How to apply
Apply online at the following address http://www.websiterecruitment.com/resourcepartners/967
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm