- Company: Dotsavvy Africa
- Deadline: Wednesday 15th June 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Dotsavvy Limited (Dotsavvy) is an award-winning boutique digital agency with big ideas based in Nairobi, Kenya. Dotsavvy specializes in web site design and development, digital marketing, E-business applications and related services.
Dotsavvy is a market leader for its offerings in Kenya and a good number of East Africa’s leading businesses have been benefiting from our expertise and innovation for over 8 years. You can find out more about Dotsavvy from our web site at http://www.dotsavvyafrica.com.
Purpose of the Position.
Dotsavvy is looking to recruit an Account Manager to assume responsibility of managing service delivery to our clients as well as identifying new business opportunities. This position will entail the following responsibilities.
- Acting as a principle business contact to a selection of our clients.
- Taking ownership of client relationships
- Responsible for identifying opportunities within client accounts to improve customer service and minimize cost
- Project co-ordination
The skills required to be successful in the Account Manager position include the following:
- Strong communication and influencing skills along with the ability to drive and co-ordinate projects.
- Account management experience is essential
- Direct operational experience within a ICT and/or marketing environment.
- Flair for ICT and excellent presentation skills
- Service orientation with a natural instinct to take ownership
- 2+ years in operational and client management experience
- Preferably Degree/Diploma level education (Equivalent as a result of work experience can be considered adequate).
To be successful in the position of Account Manager, you will need to show:
- Accuracy, reliability and enthusiasm.
- Previous and recent experience in a similar environment.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- An outgoing, confident individual with initiative.
- “Can do” attitude
How to apply
The applicant needs to have a Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications or IT, 2+ years of experience in a similar position and at least 3 credible references.
If you think you qualify kindly send us your credentials by the 15th June 2011 on email@example.com with the subject line “Account Manager – Dotsavvy”.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm