Career Opportunities at Pensoft 3
- Company: Pensoft systems Ltd
- Deadline: Sunday 16th February 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Pensoft Systems Limited is one of the leading software development houses in Eastern Africa, having deployed and currently maintaining systems for the Financial & Insurance industries in over six sub-Saharan Africa countries.
To support the increasing demand for our products and services, Pensoft are currently recruiting for the position shown.
Experienced .NET developers of all levels are required at our Kenyan office.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate practical experience of a number of the following skills, tools and qualifications, ideally in the financial services or insurance industry:
- Relevant degree qualification or work experience
- VB.NET or C#
- Enhancing and maintaining Winforms enterprise applications
- Building flexible and configurable Web applications
- Designing and implementing web services to provide a service oriented architecture
- Migration of VB6 applications to VB.NET
- SQL Server including T-SQL and SSIS
- Oracle including PL-SQL
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Test driven development
- .NET 2.0 onwards
- WPF and WCF
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Continuous Integration
- Build tools
- Project Management (e.g. Prince 2)
You will have experience and understanding of the full software development lifecycle with an appreciation or experience of Agile methodologies. Exposure to requirements analysis, high level and detailed design, estimation and planning, team leading, project management, architecture, mentoring, implementing and supporting would all be highly regarded. You should be able to confidently communicate and contribute to the development team as well as support, testing and implementation teams and senior management.
How to apply
submit your full CV to email@example.com
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am