- Company: Flametree
- Deadline: Thursday 20th February 2014
- Location: Nairobi
You will be responsible for the development of digitally lead concepts right through to execution. You will need to have a strong conceptual and executional skills that demonstrate an aesthetic sensibility and a
Practitioner’s background in design, writing and film/animation.
How to apply
Flametree creates powerful brand and retail experiences for the new consumer landscape. We are a group of agencies who believe that creative digital content is the way of future communications. We deliver brand strategy, campaign planning, premium design and global retail experience. Flametree delivers exciting brand storytelling campaigns across digital and physical touch-points. Our passionate and intelligent team works on a diverse range of local and international clients.
• Developing and communicating leading creative concepts
• A solid experience in web development processes including IA and UX
• Has a good sense of intuition and emotional intelligence
• Be brand focused and forward thinking
• Is able to work in a collaborative team environment and contribute to team ideas.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Passionate about the latest trends and industry developments.
• Able to demonstrate ability as a designer in Photoshop, Illustrator and animation (3D, Aftereffects which would be extra.)
• Excellent presentation and writing skills.
• Ability to work rationally under pressure
• 5 + years as a Digital Art Director
• Experience working across multi channel campaigns
• A proven portfolio of great work that demonstrates your passion and experience in the digital medium
• Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
• Experience in film or production is a major plus
Flametree is an Award winning agency .We work across digital, advertising and brand design. We have a great culture, we respect each other, we work hard, but have fun along the way AND our parties are legendary. Plus we are the middle of Westlands and CBD. If you would like to become a Flamer please apply to Michael.email@example.com and include your most recent resume and examples of previous on-line campaigns / Digital work.
A Behance account would also be considered.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm