Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Lead1
- Company: GreenBell Communications
- Deadline: Sunday 9th February 2014
- Location: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on SEO best practices and working with (internal) Web content editors to continually improve the company’s external search result rankings
- Produce a monthly report for clients with detailed description of that month’s work, recommendations and summary of performance against goals.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.; prepare detailed SEO strategy reports for Technical Manager’s review
- Formulate effective keyword strategies for clients based on keyword research and an in-depth knowledge of SEO best practices; this includes knowing how to identify the least inexpensive, yet most profitable, keywords for client sites – for a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign and/or to improve organic search results
- Create (or oversee the creation of) original SEO content for client sites including Meta Title, Description and Keyword tags, advise on SEO-friendly URL and domain selection and implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding (i.e., H1, H2, H3)
- Develops and presents quarterly updates to leverage data to build insights about our SEO efforts and to demonstrate the impact of company’s SEO investment over time.
- Manages weekly email marketing campaigns including segmentation, analyzing effective offers with a goal of increasing conversions and list size
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and interests
- Should have exposure to develop Design Layout for the Dynamic & Static Websites.
- Energetic, good team Player
- Highly Organized with attention to detail
- Is Internet savvy and understands the function of search engines
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing techniques, overall SEO/SEM strategies and integrated communications
- Understanding of online marketing landscape and technical SEO
- Proficiency in using and interpreting web analytics, specifically Google Analytics
Education and Experience
· Bachelors degree with equivalent experience required
· Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in professional web design
· Experience with online advertising, including banner and rich media advertisements
· Expert with wide experience in SEO & SEO Tools eg Adwords Keywords planner.
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in SEO
· Understanding of programming practices and experience in interacting with designers and programmers.
· Excellent knowledge of SEO reporting and SEO tracking
How to apply
GBC is a digital agency offering flexible ICT
web solutions in web design, web based Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E)
systems and reporting tools, mobile web applications, domain registration, web
hosting, social media and internet marketing and other web design services with
professional project delivery and expert advice.
We aim at being the ICT web solutions provider of choice in Eastern Africa based on our client approach.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm