Social Media Executive1
- Company: Schuhmacher4x4
- Deadline: Friday 28th February 2014
- Location: Nairobi
The Social Media Executive will be tasked with the responsibility of implementing the company’s Social Media Strategy. The main responsibilities are:
· To enhance and maintain the company’s social media presence on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,, company website etc
· Create synergy across all sections of the organization to ensure smooth flow of information.
· Respond to changes within social media sphere – functionality, etiquette, reporting etc and be able to adapt to fit these changes.
. Design Brand Specific E mail alerts
· · Use social media to drive brand awareness and complement sales effort.
· Measure and report social media impact to the business and take remedial actions where necessary.
· Develop and implement Social media strategy in line with the organisation’s strategic plans.
· Research and recommend Social media platforms relevant to the brand.
· On an ongoing basis keep the social media streams fresh and interactive
Profile of Candidate
· Degree qualification in related IT, Commerce and Marketing fields.
· A minimum of 12 month experience in a busy environment making use of social media.
· Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of social media and its relevance in business environment.
· Practical experience in both consumption and generation of social media content
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Creative thinker with sound analytical and business skills; web design skills an added advantage
· Experience in the use of Social media as a tool to grow business
· Must be proactive, innovative, and able to work with a highly dynamic team with minimal supervision.
- An interest in cars especially Range Rover, Land Rover, Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the criteria should forward an application with detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates to the email address shown below by 28th February 2013. Send your applications to email@example.com
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm