- Company: Tanasuk Technologies
- Deadline: Friday 17th June 2011
- Location: Amman
Tanasuk Technologies was created with the simple idea of cultivating a workplace where top-tier developers and designers would be free to pursue their passion for web development. Working almost exclusively with creative and interactive agencies based mostly in the US and Europe, we provide offshore technical implementation and development in a way that ensures high quality deliverables that are also on time and on budget. As such, we also get to work with the latest technologies for some of the world’s leading companies.
We’re proud of our highly motivated team of developers who are passionate about what they do. If you are the type of person who stays up late at night reading about the latest trends in web development, you would fit in very well here.
We are looking for contract, senior-level (4+ years of pure Drupal experience) developers to join our team in Amman, Jordan. Though this is a telecommute position, we’re looking for remote developers that would be interested in the chance to join our Nairobi-based offices in the future. Individuals who have an interest in Open Source technologies as well as some exposure to the concept of Ajax and who also seek to become industry leading web developers are encouraged to apply. Familiarity with Slashdot, DZone, Hacker News or similar technology aggregators is highly appreciated.
- At least two years development experience working in Drupal or similar CMS
- Knowledge of HTML mark-up
- Understanding of basic PHP syntax
- Experience with W3C standards compliant XHTML and CSS (including support for IE6)
- Experience working win modern web application architecture such as: MVC, SOAP web services, and REST web services
- Experience working with XML, XSLT, JSON, or similar
- Experience generating and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience designing and administering databases including MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Experience using version control systems as SVN or GIT
Please sent your resume and include your picture, hobbies and personal blogs (if available).
How to apply
If this job sounds like the perfect fit for you (or someone you know) please send CVs (Curriculum Vitae) to Emily@tanasuk.com. Please ensure that your CV is up to date and includes several examples of recent Drupal work in a zip file for us to evaluate. Thank you!
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am