Web Developer/ Support Engineer1
- Company: SawaSawa.com Ltd
- Deadline: Saturday 20th December 2014
- Location: Nairobi
How good a developer are you?
We are looking for a highly seasoned web developer to join our team of young professionals in the new year.
If you are proficient in MySQL, PHP, MSSQL, PostGres and have a good sense at Linux System Administration, then we are looking for you!
You must also have good production quality skills using HTML, CSS
This position entails a lot of Support work as well. Clear understanding of hosting Environments, Mail Server management(PostFix) and Apache Webserver management will be required.
LAMP stack installation/management/ DNS competence (MSDNS/Bind/PDNS) as well as knowledge of VMware and Xen.
And of course you must be comfortable with domain registration and management and Router configurations...and be ready to help our esteemed clients out with a smile on your face..even the difficult ones :)
All these skills must have been previously applied in a busy Software/ Web Development House for at least 2 years.
And just to add one little thing: You must be willing and ready to work out of office occassionally. It would be an added advantage if you hold a valid passport.
How to apply
To apply, send in a 2 page CV with the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org
A short bio
Highest education level achieved
Competence in Technology
Links to or Attachments of your Portfolio
The position is open from January 2014. Interviews are currently ongoing.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm